Phoenix has extensive experience with interior and exterior canopies and awnings of many shapes, sizes, and materials.
Design, analyze, and provide fabrication drawings and expertise
- free standing architectural canopy system for luxury auto dealership
- entrance canopies for new church construction project
- new look canopies for national restaurant chain
- multicurved entrance canopy at an emergency care center
- storefront awning system for a veterinary building
- awning system for golf course pro shop
- large scale canopies and entrance awnings for high rise office building
- multi-section entry canopy for hospital expansion
- main canopy for waste water treatment facility
- entry awnings for parking deck
- glass canopies for retail / residential village
- walkway canopy for baggage handling at Atlanta airport
- hanging glass canopy for residential high rise
- grand centerpiece canopy for main street park revitalization
Provide design expertise and analysis
- canopy structures located at retail village
- interior architectural canopy at retail location
- canopy structure located at banking facility
- awning system for high rise office building
- entry canopy for church fellowship hall
- loading dock canopies for warehouse facilities
Provide initial design work for proposed grand entrance canopy for high rise office building
Determine alternate connection methods for rollout of new canopies for national retail chain
Review canopy systems for high wind and high snow load regions
Provide expertise for layout of canopy system at Atlanta airport
Inspect, analyze, and provide design assistance for failed canopy / awning systems
Provide design of canopy footing systems
Analyze a proposed awning system and provide reactions loads and connection design information
We offer practical engineering solutions and strive to build a longstanding relationship with our clients.
At Phoenix Engineering and Consulting, we custom design architectural canopies and awnings for commercial and industrial businesses to enhance the building’s entrance, patio, or drive-up area as well as provide protection from precipitation. Phoenix Engineering and Consulting engineers have 15 years of experience in creating canopy design drawings and awning design calculations ensuring your metal canopy or awning is safe and aesthetically pleasing.
Phoenix Engineering and Consulting engineers create one of a kind metal and glass structural awnings and architectural canopy systems for architects, contractors and properties across the United States. Our engineers specialize in designing high quality weather resistant architectural canopies and architectural awnings of all styles. With a multitude of styles and colors to choose from Phoenix Engineering and Consulting can engineer a canopy or awning that makes your business stand out. Our certified engineers have experience working with architects and contractors to design high quality canopies and awnings for your business whether you are building a new property or upgrading an existing location.