Phoenix has the capability to help with your industrial and manufacturing products, facilities, and processes.
Design, analyze, and provide fabrication drawings and expertise
- roller machine platforms for packaging facility
- cylinder rack system for press operations
- roof access structure for manufacturing plant
- loading platform support structure for mixing operation
- vessel platforms for refinery facility
- rail car unloading support structure for boiler operation
- roll barricade system for paper mill
- equipment platform for sorting machinery
- low temperature vessel support structure for refinery facility
- crane rail extension for kiln operation
Design and integrate a steel platform system to support a multilevel mixing operation into an existing facility
Provide manufacturing engineering expertise (welding, fixturing, assembly, processes, documentation)
Analyze the loading and support for a roll shrinkwrap loading station
Provide redesign for paper machine upender support structure
Determine load capability and feasibility of support for crane rail system
Inspect and provide recommendations and repair details for a structural steel support system for process equipment
Analyze and spec gearbox for conveyor system
Provide onsite expertise for structural steel connection installation
Evaluate and provide mounting and installation information for dryer can braking system
Provide solid modeling, shop drawings, and drafting services
- large scale construction gates for electric power facility
- equipment shelter for power plant
- plant / equipment layout for food processing industry
- dxf / flat patterns for formed sheet metal equipment covers and components
Evaluate manufacturing facility platforms and provide floor ratings
Determine alternate methods for packaging system bypass for winder / re-winder
Provide onsite plant engineering and project engineering services
We offer practical engineering solutions and strive to build a longstanding relationship with our clients.
Designing industrial and manufacturing systems that evaluate equal parts efficiency, aesthetics and cost requires a team effort. Phoenix Engineering and Consulting industrial and manufacturing engineers are the facilitators of that team. It is the job of the department of industrial and manufacturing engineering professionals to understand the needs and constraints of a project and then apply years of experience to guide the team towards the solution that’s right for them.
The Phoenix Engineering and Consulting IME department uses the latest technology to provide you with the best quality engineering work possible. Industrial and manufacturing engineers will work with you during every aspect of the project ensuring you receive the best quality work. From roll barricade systems for paper mills to modeling, shop drawings and drafting services, Phoenix Engineering and Consulting has the tools and expertise for the job.